- Updated On:
- November 24, 2020
Imperial Avenue Downtown
1 to 5 bedroom Apartments and Villas
Build Up Area starting from 825 sq.ft. to 5100 sq.ft.
Price ranging from 1.65M to 7.60M onwards
Completion date of the project is Q4 2019
Imperial Avenue, Downtown -A 45-storey apartment complex with 1,2,3,4,5 bedroom apartments and villas. In all, there are 424 apartments up for sale.
With Imperial Avenue, Downtown, Shapoorji Pallonji is making debut in the international housing sector. It is for this reason that the company is leaving no stone unturned to make its project an exemplary statement.
The project offers an exclusive collection of luxury homes. Classy and elegant, Imperial Avenue, Downtown offers a chance to reside at one of the world most celebrated neighborhoods, Downtown Dubai.
In a direct nod to Burj Khalifa, the residences at Imperial Avenue, Downtown are awe-inspiring. The hallmarks of the project include fluid design, sophisticated features, unsurpassed amenities and prestigious location. The architectural brilliance manifests in its three levels of landscaped, free-flowing podiums with most modern facilities.
Emphasising on larger living spaces to provide with high-quality living, the project stands 45 storeys tall with 424 stunning apartments and 5 levels of parking. It has 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments, 4 and 5 bedroom penthouses, exquisite 3 bedroom villas and 4 and 5 bedroom villas with private pools at the podium level. From the 26th level onwards, the project offers a whole new level of extravagance from the already premium apartments at the lower levels.
The interiors of Imperial Avenue, Downtown has a beautiful autumn feel. They are an interesting juxtaposition of colors, materials, and textures, drawing on the architecture. Autumn gold and rust is the color theme and the design has swirling patterns.
- Waiting Area: The gorgeous interiors and lavish 10,000 sqft lobby serve as an ideal meeting place, with a reading area for avid readers.
- Feel the tranquility: The elevator area makes a statement. Diffused lighting and a dash of greenery provide for discreet and uniform illumination.
- Contemporary and modular: The kitchens are light and airy in every apartment. Adding glamour to your home, the kitchen cabinets and furniture have modern style and bright accents of minimalism.
- A Blissful escape: The designer, ensuite bathrooms are large, featuring exquisite fixtures like a deep soaking tub and separate glass-walled showers.
- Take in the view: Looking over Downtown Dubai from your very own private deck would be a breathtaking experience. A good place to unwind with family or friends over beverages, overlooking the famed skyline, the azure waters of the Business Bay Canal and the Arabian Sea — the attractions are simply many.
- Personal paradise: The podium villas have the privacy of one’s own villa, the lifestyle of a plush resort, the security of a building, and the advantage of having an infinity pool to yourself.
- Let Loose: One needs to relieve stress every once in a while. This is why, the project has beautifully landscaped, free-flowing podiums at the sixth and ninth levels. They are equipped with a kids’ play area and a family pool.
- Kids love to play: The new residential building is well-equipped fun play areas for kids.
- For once in a while, you want to unwind: Here, both floating in a rooftop infinity pool and gazing down the glittering city-skyline from 26 levels above are possible. Working out in the fitness center and following it up with a game of squash is also possible.
- Entertainment at doorsteps: Imperial Avenue offers an exclusive, private AV room and a private function hall. As a resident, one can engage in private movie screenings with casual gatherings.
Imperial Avenue, Downtown – Payment Plan
For the 1-bedroom set, the price starts from AED 1.65 million, for the 2-bedroom apartments, the price starts from AED 2.5 million and for the 3-bedroom apartments, the price starts from AED 3.8 million. Payment Plan is 60/40 in which 60 per cent of the price is paid during the construction phase while the remaining 40 per cent of the price is paid on completion of the project. This is also the seventh and last installment of payment.
|Configuration||Area (sq.ft.)||Price in AED|
|1 Bedroom||825 to 950 sq.ft.||1.65 mn. onwards|
|2 Bedroom||1350 to 1750 sq.ft.||2.5 mn. onwards|
|3 Bedroom||1750 to 2200 sq.ft.||3.80 mn. onwards|
|4 Bedroom||3065 to 5100 sq.ft.||7.60 mn onwards|
|Special Payment Plan|
|Down Payment||5%||On Booking|
|Final Installment||55%||On Completion|
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees