Originating in Rome, Bulgari was founded as a jewelry shop in 1884 by Greek silversmith Sotirio Bulgari. Bulgari’s little shop on Via dei Condotti in Rome became a meeting place for the international elite – hosting aristocrats, artists, writers and the movie royalty of the Dolce Vita era (1950’s and 60’s) as well as Hollywood’s golden years.
With a legacy that spans 130 years, Bulgari has achieved international acclaim for its exclusive and stylish Italian jewelry, seamlessly blending contemporary aesthetics with classic Greco-Roman designs. Innovative artistry and precious materials merge harmoniously in pieces that are at once timeless and traditional. The Bulgarispirit continues to inspire with its unique vision of perfection.
- Located 5 Km from Shaikh Zayed Road
- 6 Km from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai
- 2 Km from Citywalk, an innovative outdoor destination with high-end retail, food, and beverage concepts
- 173 residential units: 1-3 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom penthouses
- Fifteen 3, 4, 5, and 6 bedroom mansions
- 2.3 million sq. ft. of land for sale
- Designed by Antonio Citterio from pre-concept to delivery