Home Lounge Real Estate Brokers has been established as a RERA Registered Real Estate Company in Dubai. Our Professional Business Model works towards acquiring residential or commercial properties for our clients.
Trupti Nair's Profile
Trupti Nair, founder, Home Lounge Real Estate is a well-entrenched professional in the field, associated with the industry ever since freehold opened up to foreigners in 2003. With her finger on the pulse of the real estate scene in Dubai, she has assisted innumerable clients from around the globe in making key decisions to buy, sell and rent homes, offices and retail properties across the city. A seasoned player, she thoroughly appreciates an investor’s need for comfort, convenience, commitment and trust. Her long list of loyal clients, value the local knowledge, sound advice, transparent dealings and efficient execution that are part of her service package. What’s more is most have often found that they have made a friend for life!
To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services
To be the Best by providing enhanced services, relationships and profitability
To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers
- We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith.
- We grow with creativity, invention and innovation.
- We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
Our services include:
- Sourcing and providing the best property options based on the client’s requirement.
- Trying to achieve the best price that suits all parties.
- Providing Mortgage options by introducing to Mortgage providers-banks/brokers
- Providing and working along with the client to complete all paperwork.
- Helping with evaluation of the property.
- Assisting with maintenance, office fit outs and interiors of the property by introducing to respective professional companies.
- Providing the required service to ensure a smooth and successful completion of the transaction.